The Aid Policy was approved by Cabinet on 26 July 2006
The Aid Policy clearly sets out what the Government will do to make aid more effective, to ensure that aid is spent in a manner that has maximum impact on economic development and poverty reduction in Rwanda. The Policy also calls on Rwanda’s donors to ensure that they give aid in line with national priorities, simplify procedures, and enhance local ownership of development activities.
- Rwanda Aid Policy (EN - FR)
- Aid Policy Overview (EN - FR)
- GOR Outline Implemenation Plan (EN)
- Joint Donors' Statement of Intent (EN)
- Aid Coordination Practices Report (EN)