The Development Partners Coordination Group (DPCG) is composed of GoR Permanent Secretaries, Heads of bilateral and multilateral donor agencies, as well as representatives of civil society and the private sector. The meetings of the Group are co-chaired by the Permanent Secretary and Secretary to the Treasury (MINECOFIN).
The primary objectives of the Group are to:
- Serve as a forum for dialogue in the coordination of development aid to Rwanda.
- Monitor the implementation of the EDPRS II progress – with help of EDPRS II M&E matrix/CPAF
- Harmonize the Development Partners’ programmes, projects, and budget support with the GoR,
- Review progress made in the fulfillment of commitments undertaken by Development Partners in the 2003 Rome Declaration on Harmonization, the 2005 Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness, the 2008 Accra Agenda for Action, and the 2011 Busan Outcome Document.
- Convene quarterly - 2 DPCG meetings will be organized in synchronization with IMF missions to facilitate macro-economic dialogue.